Wednesday, March 3, 2010

avocado egg rolls

Well, today was the first cooking session for Family Table.  We had a wonderful time and I enjoyed the whole filming process.  Cooking is an expression of yourself.  You can change, alter and create dishes to please your palate or the palate of your family.  I have found that if the family has been together for several years, their palates will all be very similar.  To me there is no greater joy than serving a meal that bring smiles to the table.  To some cooking may seem like a chore, but I feel that it is a priviledge.  If you consider all the people who eat alone everyday, it makes you glad to have someone to share a simple pleasure, like eating.
I think you will find the recipes for this show different and delicious.  give them a try, and let me know what you think.
They will be posted at www.boyetthealth.com on the recipe page.
Sandra Boyett

No comments:

Post a Comment