Monday, March 8, 2010

Grocery list for Wednesday the 10th, Family Table Cooking show
My daughter-in-law, Erin, gave me a very good idea, she said it would be helpful to have a grocery list of items needed for the recipes that will be posted Wednesday after the cooking show(the show will be on youtube in 3 ten minute segments).  Erin has always been just like my daughter and I am so proud that we are still close after 9 years of marriage and 3 wonderful grandchildren.
Menu:
French Toast served with roasted Asparagus and topped with a wonderful Orange Beurre Blanc.
dry white wine
2-3 oranges
shallots
heavy cream
butter
asparagus
olive oil
eggs
thick slice wheat bread
This is a great way to introduce asparagus to your children or is wonderful to serve to a couple of girl friends for brunch.  It is easy and I think it will be amoung your favorite recipes.  i will post a photo and the recipe Wednesday afternoon.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment