Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting started

As with any new project or job we begin, there is a learning curve. Learning curves are not bad, they are actually a good thing. Many times in my struggle to figure out how certain computer programs work or designing a new relay for life tee shirt (most recently the tee shirt) I have spent hours working on something, just to learn I forgot "one little thing" and all was lost. The important thing to remember is, don't forget the "one little thing" next time. As our children watch us try, fail, try again and succeed, this gives them permission to try things they feel are out of reach or to hard to attempt.
So, be patient with this blog, it is my first, there will be bloops along the way. But, we will work through them and learn new things along our journey.
If you have a special childhood memory from the kitchen, please let me know.
Sandra Boyett

No comments:

Post a Comment